When you purchase the Standard Select interior design option, you may choose from the following basic elements:
- Trim Size: 4.25×6.88, 5×8, 5.25×8, 5.5×8.5, 6×9, 7.5×7.5, 7×10, 8.5×8.5, 8.5×11.
- Main Body Font: Minion Pro (our default font), Cambria, Garamond, Calisto MT, Times New Roman, Georgia, Palatino Linotype, Bookman Old Style, Calibri, Arial, Tahoma, and Trebuchet MS.
- Main Body Font Size: 11pt, 12pt, or 13pt.
- Line-spacing: Single or 1.15.
- Design Embellishments: Drop caps or Raised caps for chapter opening text. (Main body font will be used.) In some cases, a chapter page image may be added.
- Images: Include up to 10 simple images/tables (inline placement only).
- Includes up to 80,000 words. A small add-on fee may be applied for books exceeding 80,000 words or with a high chapter-to-page-count ratio.
Let Our Designers Do the Rest!
- Page and margin settings, including gutters, to best suit the needs of your manuscript.
- Front Matter, including proper setup of your title page, half-title page, copyright notice and disclaimer, acknowledgments, dedication, table of contents, preface, foreword, or other introductory pages.
- Chapter headings will be standardized with a common font, size, and layout.
- Authors may choose to include a single-level table of contents created from chapter headings.
- Running heads will alternate author name/book title. (You may also choose no running head.)
- Page numbers will be automated and set in running feet.
- All fonts will be standardized according to in-house style guidelines.
- Text will be fully justified; paragraphs will be indented; and line spacing will be set to single.
- All layouts include a FREE printer-ready PDF for publication or print. You may use this file to submit directly to your publisher or printer!
Free Sample Format!
We will provide you with a free custom sample format and quote (this includes a printer-ready PDF), along with an initial consultation with a designer. Our free sample layout allows you to review professional design choices or request revisions to the basic layout before making a final decision or finalizing your project details. Formatting quotes will include total job fee, turnaround, and possible start dates. If you are already working with a publisher or printer, we will work within their specific layout guidelines. (There is no obligation to purchase a service.)
Request a free consultation or use our Sample Format Request Form to submit your manuscript.